Term and Conditions
Wilson Bulk Transport - Term & Conditions
Wilson Bulk Transport operates under RHA Conditions of Carriage (2009) in respect of all movement by road in the within the uk and Ireland and CMR Condition in respect of all movement by road between the UK/Ireland and Europe.
Copies of both sets of Conditions can be downloaded below.
We would strongly recommend that you study these standard trading conditions and urge you to take advice from your own Company insurers to ensure that you have sufficient cover in place should there be any damages or claims in excess of our limit of liability which is detailed in our standard trading conditions.
Please note that Wilson Bulk Transport Ltd will not under any circumstances accept any liability in excess of the £3500 per tonne (weight based) for any claim arising as a result of damage in transit.
For any high value goods we can arrange further cover at additional cost or alternatively you may wish to obtain your own all risks goods in transit insurance.
It is important that your customer when taking receipt of delivery signs accordingly for the delivery if the delivery note is signed without the correct endorsement then any claim is likely to be refuted by our insurers.
If you require further information concerning our Terms and Conditions please contact us on Tel: +44(0)2841765764 or Email: email@example.com
Added Value Features
- Online PODs (Proof of Delivery) can be emailed or faxed to customers on request
- Online invoicing
- Online Quote Request
- Weekly KPI Reporting (transit reports) to all customers on Request
- Making it easier for you to outsource your logistics processes, Wilson Bulk Transport brings you a wide range of services for transporting.
- Value added Logistics/Haulage Services
- Wilson Bulk Transport adds a lot of value to Logistics and transport; this is what we refer to you as our value added services.
- Our European logistics and value-added-services.
- Our UK logistics and value-added-services.
- Our North/South Ireland value-added-services.
- Value added Services brings Flexiblitty to the supply chain
- An efficient logistics process depands not only on saving cost but also by adding value wilth our differents solutions in the field of value added services and Logistics Wilson Bulk Transport takes care of your logistics problems so you can focus on what is important to you-your product and your customer.
- Wilson Bulk Transport provides first class competitive rates to all its customers and clients value added
- Services all across whole UK, Ireland and Europe.
- Wilson Bulk Transport friendly team have depth of knowledge and experience allows them to offer
- Dedicated to providing added-value solutions tailored to suit our customers needs.